Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2013

SURE SHOT PROFITS | MANAGED FOREX TRADING

Let an expert trade for you. You just sit back and relax and watch your account growing steadily.
The offer and my conditions are as follows:
1. Minimum limit on deposits that you can make on account is USD 1000.
2. There is no problem with deposit currency. It can be $,€,£.
3. I will never risk more than 5% of the capital deposited by you in any condition.
Suppose you deposit USD 100.
Then the maximum risk to you will be 5% that is USD 5.
4. I guarantee an average of 100 to 200 pips every week with minimum possible risk. Sometimes pips may be 500 and sometimes no pips at all depending on market conditions.
5. The biggest priority will be to increase capital with steady speed.
6. I will accept clients only with metatrader account and password. All you have to do is to give me your trader password, account number,server address with the name of the broker and type of account.
7. Profit sharing will be 40/60. For example if you deposit USD 100 and after one week account grows to USD 110. Then 40% of 110-100 that is 10 is 4. So you will send $4 to my PayPal that Saturday morning. First week I will do it free.
8. You will never place any type of trade order in the account that I will be trading.
9. Last but not least. I shall not listen to any advice or trading idea from the client. I have my own trading style which is very profitable with minimum risks involved.
Key points:-
1. No upper limit on deposit.
2. Very conservative trading with less than 5% risk.
3. Average 100-200 pips a week.
If you find offer suitable for you or having any querry drop an email to  me at killer195175@gmail.com. No matter what, I always reply to emails personally.

8 comments:

  1. You can earn lots of money if you know on how to market EQUITY TIPS. I agree that you can earn or nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By default i hate the system and who built it, anyway great article, i really hope this gets to the people
    MCX TIPS really need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today’s Most accurate Stock Tips
    BUY AUROPHARMA FUTURES ABOVE 509 TG-509.7/511/513 SL-506.9(CMP508.5)

    free stock tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this article and I agree, know key points for trading and it can be easily to earn profits Best Tips Company i appreciate your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciates your efforts to share such a nice facts with us Forex Trading Signals it can be helpful. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is good you provide very informative news for commodity market,Epic Research  provide always profitable tips in commodity market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently researching for options because I want to invest in market but I don't know where. As I read your article I guess it is best to invest in a forex market.But i'm currently in a private investment and thinking of having another investment other than that. You have made an informative article keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.