Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2013

EURUSD INTRADAY UPDATE | TARGETS ACHIEVED


EURUSD INTRADAY UPDATE

Sell pair below 13120 with a target of 13039. Keep stop loss above 13190.
Target is till tomorrow. I will update if there is any change in plan. Keep checking or follow me on twitter @xperttrader2 for latest updates.

Target of 13039 achieved. Being Friday stay away from market. Bagged 81 pips. Aggressive traders can hold with a target of 12890 next week. But I will stress on closing all positions and enjoy weekend and prepare for Christmas. Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to all my readers and followers.

I will update if there is any change in plan. Keep checking or follow me on twitter @xperttrader2 for latest updates.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.